The Legend



Let me make it very clear that I am not Ernie Ashbury and please, let me explain why I have this blog.
____________________________________
It would have been in the later part of 2012 on one of my frequent trips to the Souks of Morocco that I was privileged to obtain a copy of Ernie's legendary sales book, 'Selling..Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman".
_____________________________________
This book does exist (contrary to established authorities who have stated otherwise) and I do have in my hands a copy of this work. With this blog, I will share the Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman
_______________________________________

Friday, August 8, 2014

It will go viral...new secret to Souk Salesman book

17 Secrets...Ernie must be planning a sequel, an updated version to Secrets of a Souk Salesman
as in my copy of his book there are only 16 secrets...could this be the 17th Secret??

In actual fact there are only 17 secrets and the first one is that 17 is a sacred sales number. But it actually doesn't count as one of the 17. 
Number one is to have in your heart and your mind and your soul that you truly deserve this sale regardless of customer need. Never be distracted or confused by customer need or lack of customer desire.

More to read...more to discover

Johnny La Rue

2 comments: