The Legend



Let me make it very clear that I am not Ernie Ashbury and please, let me explain why I have this blog.
____________________________________
It would have been in the later part of 2012 on one of my frequent trips to the Souks of Morocco that I was privileged to obtain a copy of Ernie's legendary sales book, 'Selling..Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman".
_____________________________________
This book does exist (contrary to established authorities who have stated otherwise) and I do have in my hands a copy of this work. With this blog, I will share the Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman
_______________________________________

Thursday, April 18, 2013

IS THIS ERNIE ASHBURY???




This phooto was sent to me by I do not know who from.  It just arrived with a note that said
"  The 23rd most interesting man in the world"
Could this be the first public phooto of Mr "E"
It was postmarked from Morocco
I am familiar with this alleyway from my visits to Marrakech , to the Souks of Marrakech so I plans to go to this very spot and see the Souk Salesman that took this; find out when and find out if this is Mr Ashbury.   
Wish me well

Johnny La Rue

3 comments:

  1. Kumar
    Thank you for this verification. I leave for Marrakech on
    Friday , flying Royal Air Moroc from New York. I have heard many great things about this airline and I look forward to my flight and to the Souks of Marrakech. If Ernie is there I will find him, as the sun rises in the morning I will find him. I am taking plenty of pens and paper so I can write many plans of how to find him. It is all worked out. Ernie Ashbury will be found. Follow this blog to stay up to date with my journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royal Air Moroc nice and professional hairline. You will find it true. I think not hard to find Mr E if you know what to look at. I think yes. I stay tune to blog to follow adventure sir.

    ReplyDelete