The Legend



Let me make it very clear that I am not Ernie Ashbury and please, let me explain why I have this blog.
____________________________________
It would have been in the later part of 2012 on one of my frequent trips to the Souks of Morocco that I was privileged to obtain a copy of Ernie's legendary sales book, 'Selling..Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman".
_____________________________________
This book does exist (contrary to established authorities who have stated otherwise) and I do have in my hands a copy of this work. With this blog, I will share the Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman
_______________________________________

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIND ERNIE !

THE MAN
I received this phooto in the mail along with this message:

Dear Sir,
Ernie does not want to be founds.  You doose not wants to flys to Morocco on Friday.

Oh My!!!

Dear Kind Readers,
I have traveled many twisty roads in many
twisty countries and this is a first for me.  How did he get my email address?  And why does he not want me to travel to Morocco to find  Ernie Ashbury.
 There are many more questions that I can ask but I forget them right now so will ask them later.  Am I shaken...am I stirred with this message?  Yes, I am  shaken but I am not stirred.  Who is this person who calls himself "THE MAN" .
Do I stick it to the man and leave on Friday?  I have no choice, I have to see this through and I have to find Ernie Ashbury.  Wish me well my dear friends, I need your good wishes. I will redouble my efforts to find Mr Ernie...this is my fate and it is my destiny.

Johnny LaRue

3 comments:

  1. Sir i not sent the email some else sent. I hesitate for Mr E, he very mystery. We call Mr E Mystery for that same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Kumar
    I must say I was wondering if you sent the message but now I see you did not. Thank you for letting me know. I do plan to lift the veil on this International Man of Mystery and with you in my corner
    I can see this happening. Wish me well Kumar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you well sir yes.

    ReplyDelete