The Legend



Let me make it very clear that I am not Ernie Ashbury and please, let me explain why I have this blog.
____________________________________
It would have been in the later part of 2012 on one of my frequent trips to the Souks of Morocco that I was privileged to obtain a copy of Ernie's legendary sales book, 'Selling..Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman".
_____________________________________
This book does exist (contrary to established authorities who have stated otherwise) and I do have in my hands a copy of this work. With this blog, I will share the Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman
_______________________________________

Monday, May 13, 2013

ERNIE WAS IN CASABLANCA


Has to be Ernie
It must be Ernie, he has to have been here in 2006.  I went to the newspaper morgue files ( where clippings of past newspaper articles are kept ) and found this clip of a major event in August of 2006 but only part of the clipping was here.  This has to have been Ernie.  All I need to do is to find where the book signing was!  The trail is heating up, it is hots and more hots!

Johnny LaRue


5 comments:

  1. What a trek it must have been. He must be exhausted, dehydrated but a new man. What an experience it must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MisterE many connection to the worlds of the president sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rocked the Sahara ...I played till my fingers bled...
    there is not a things like the sounds of accordions at
    sunset.

    Yosh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was theres , I mean I was also rocking the desert with Yosh as he is my brother ...and he is heavy
    To trek for one day in the desert is really somethings
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yosh, Stan, it must have been quite something. Around a fire I am guessing. If only you had a cuban dancer to move along to the tunes of the accordion.

    ReplyDelete