The Legend



Let me make it very clear that I am not Ernie Ashbury and please, let me explain why I have this blog.
____________________________________
It would have been in the later part of 2012 on one of my frequent trips to the Souks of Morocco that I was privileged to obtain a copy of Ernie's legendary sales book, 'Selling..Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman".
_____________________________________
This book does exist (contrary to established authorities who have stated otherwise) and I do have in my hands a copy of this work. With this blog, I will share the Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman
_______________________________________

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

KEEP ON POLKAING IN THE FREE WORLD

I haves been reading this blog with great interests, both Yosh and me ( I am Stan).  Yes, it is true, I am a member of that world famous Polka Band that is on every ones lips and tongues.  PBG . Polka Band Gobi.  Yosh and Me ( Stan) we go to that big desert, the Sahara for our gig and before we goes to this
packed , standing room only polka party in the desert, our manager said we are going to have a surprise guest to play with us. A man famous for his Cuban drumming.  He played with us under the stars. He
was a very intense player..very. This fine man, he  add his Cuban beat to our Pink Floyd Songs.
When we did one of our many encores and when Yosh does his famous one finger accordion solos this drummer man missed not one beat.  After those two nights we did not see him again.  This man was very wise and spoke about many wise things. ..like how do you know where you are in the desert and
then he went away on a one day trek and that was the last we saw of this fine man.
We wondered and wondered some more, Yosh and I ( Stan)...could this have been Mr E???

See our poster from our stop in the Sahara from our World Polka Tour.

Kumar...do you think this was this Mr E man.?


4 comments:

  1. Sir I am not knowing. Mr E very intense. Maybe Mr E but I am not knowing. Mr E ride camel in unique way that could help me knowing. Unique style. Mr E know his way in desert, he know direction and dry plant and know unique style of riding camel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kumar
    You give me hope Kumar. When all seems lost and when there seems no more hope, you shine a strong bright light on the mystery man.
    The desert will be a destination for me . I will look for pencil shavings in the sand as Mr E uses his pencil sharpeners all the time and when I find these...I can track him down by following the
    pencil shavings...
    Wish me luck Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pencil shaving very needful idea Sir. If you not see maybe too windy. Very hot this time in desert wear turban Mr Johnny and find more shady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kumar...this mission is overtaking me...I did not think of the wind.
    I would fail in this mission without your advice

    ReplyDelete