The Legend



Let me make it very clear that I am not Ernie Ashbury and please, let me explain why I have this blog.
____________________________________
It would have been in the later part of 2012 on one of my frequent trips to the Souks of Morocco that I was privileged to obtain a copy of Ernie's legendary sales book, 'Selling..Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman".
_____________________________________
This book does exist (contrary to established authorities who have stated otherwise) and I do have in my hands a copy of this work. With this blog, I will share the Sales Secrets of a Souk Salesman
_______________________________________

Friday, May 24, 2013

THE SAHARA, NEAR YET SO NEARER

As the saying goes..".what happens in the Sahara, stays in the Sahara".  I am in M'Ahmid sitting in an outdoor cafe with my bottle of water enjoying the view of the desert in the near distance.  The dust colored road will end and my trek into the Sahara will start tomorrow morning.  I just wish I had a clue of some kind to help me on my quest.  I need a sign, I need something to show me that I am on the right path and that I am headed in the right direction...


4 comments:

  1. You just look for things that don't move. Like bushes. And if you get lost follow your own footsteps back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be very careful. Follow your own instincts. Not everything is real. There are mirages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I must follow my instincts ...there is much unreal here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You name it and it's not there. And how do you know what time it is?

    ReplyDelete